Monday, September 28, 2009

Stiff Neck Late Period





September 20 where the day was not too cold or too hot


90 .- Right now I'm beside the sea. I've always liked, but once I was about to go with him, but that was more a story more like a tragicomedy.

91 .- Now the day is cloudy, so it is easy to distinguish the skyline. It's not like sunny days, there, the sea blends with the sky.

92 .- In the place where I am the waves are too big, in fact there is no breakwater (either natural or artificial) that can stop them, so they are free to do whatever they want. Although it is dangerous, I like it well, since it represents the human being not yet come to ruin this little paradise.

93 .- The truth is I never know it when something I really like, do not know why I have this habit of hiding what really siento.93 .- I know that I love to live by the sea if only he were not so tied to the city. For although I like to see this eternal horizon, there are times when I must leave him to miss more.

94 .- When I stop to see the sea, something seems to draw me in a way that I can hardly look away. I could spend hours watching the sea and I'm never bored, always changing depending on the day and is able to change their whole environment and encouragement.

95 .- For now I'm without internet, because as I mentioned, I'm by the sea, away from the city and, therefore, far from any connection. Although most of the time I do not like to admit it, I think I need to get away from everything ... a time gives you time to think.

96 .- I read the comments they wrote in my first 70 lists (those that post on Facebook), I'm not sure what made me feel, but I like this feeling, is a mixture of many things he could not describe.

97 .- I like blue eyes. I think those people who have them, are themselves a piece of sky or sea, as I believe that, I like more. But the truth is that I found very few people who have blue eyes that I like.

98 .- I kill half-smiles. Such a sweet expression and soft, without force or lie ... I love it.

99 .- I love the game series Final Fantasy, although I played a few times. My favorite is Final Fantasy VII (with Cloud, Zack, Vincent and Tifa.) I also like the X (the story of Tidus and Yuna is the best)

100 .- 100 lists I've been, I think every time you reach a significant number say something I do or have in the future. I have a cat (maybe black, but orange one I'd love to know) which will call Shakespeare.

101 .- I'm listening to "Life in Technicolor" by Coldplay. The truth is that this group since I like to listen as a soundtrack in a series ("John Doe" starring Dominic Purcell, where the theme was "Trouble"), luckily at that time were beginning his career, so I can say that almost from the beginning of the band that I am his follower.

102 .- Someone commented that this list achieved vent about things and he hoped I would be more at peace. The truth is that this person knows me well enough, although I did not say anything, I'm always surprised by that and I love that.

103 .- I love Gackt is a Japanese singer during his career he has used various styles. I knew him for his song "Mizerable."

104 .- Sometimes I like to have a change, but at the same time I have really scared of it.

105 .- There is someone who I think is doing me more harm than good, because it has the habit of believing that only their existence is important, talk about what happens as if the only thing that makes the world of rest and that's really annoying. I do not know how to hold the links if I feel this way.

106 .- In a relationship, regardless of what it is, everything should be based on the exchange, as both have something to contribute, but if one of them is ego centrist and close the rest. What's the use?

107 .- Most people who know me describe me (or define) as a smiling person, I do not see so well, I do not know why.

108 .- The only way that I do not like chocolate, ice cream is (for me it was a cloud of mud).

109 .- "Telepathy" I love that word and I love being connected well with some people. 110 .-

thousand times I can see episodes of "Drake and Josh" and never get bored, make me laugh a lot, now I see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment