Monday, September 28, 2009

Cause Egg White Cm Before Period Estrogen



Following the initial idea and bring it to life long before follow this blog I hope my list is endless ...

This was written a
September 19

71 .- Lately everyone has begun to worry about my sugar intake, the truth is that even pretend that I do not care ... I do not know what to do should you become ill .

72 .- When we ask the question of: if you had to change something in your life, what would it be? We always respond that would not change anything, but that's ... more than anything, the constant fear that if we change something we can not stay in the same place we are now.

73 .- I've always liked the sound of violins, but I think it would be good playing one or perhaps it is too late to learn.

74 .- We have a lifetime to learn things, but nevertheless we do not. Why should it?

75 .- Some people claim to have a style, follow a style, I never liked that because I think it is packaged.

76 .- Maybe everyone is looking for an identity. I do not know and do not understand.

77 .- Some say that his life would be nothing without music, for me, may be important, but it has always been much more necessary film, picture ... anything I can do, since doing that, I can feel.

78 .- There was a time I thought a collector of last looks, there are times when I'm thinking myself that way.

79 .- I've always believed that with a look you can say anything. The problem is that there are very few who fail to understand those looks. 80 .- Viewing

some illustrations (of those artists that I like to boast that they are my idols and even influences), I realized that I never fixed on the lips of men. If you know how are the lips, eyes, features ... the face of a woman, it is because, simply, I look in the mirror every day.

81 .- Why I started doing this? The truth is I liked the idea and also like I'm talking to myself but at the same time I'm not doing.

82 .- I do not know at what point I started listening to Japanese music (which may be about two years now). In fact, there are many songs that I do not know its meaning and at first I like its melody or rhythm. When I discover what they say, they always prove something sad lyrics that speak of missing links and constant longing for dreams or fantasies. Could it be that my subconscious trying to tell me something?

83 .- What time to stop dreaming? I am not referring to the dreams that relate to goals, but I'm talking about the dreams that should have to sleep.

84 .- When I was little, I think my twelve years ... more or less, used to have a dream (which for me was more like a nightmare) that I was in a giant chess board, for some reason was running and a sense of desperation, I ran through the body. I remember that no matter where you look, I always saw the same thing, a lot of vines that I cut off the road. Another thing I remember is that the sky was red, like blood, perhaps because it made me more nervous. At the end of the dream I was a woman of orange hair, white skin and deep blue eyes.

85 .- I wonder why have I remembered that nightmare, but maybe it's silly to want to find out. For true! Once I made an abstract design in representing my dream (my nightmare) which gave it my best friend (at that time) might make a replica, I remember it well.

accommodate 86 .- I like my little brother when they uncover in the night while you sleep, it gives me an excuse to sneak a kiss.

87 .- A few days ago, activities in the college of my brothers, I had to buy (the smaller of the two) ballet slippers, but are for children's feet, I finished using them.

88 .- I've always had my physical complex, but I've never done anything like to be comfortable with it. 89 .-

few seconds ago I decided to make this in a blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment