Sunday, September 27, 2009

Indoor Ronaldo Cleats



In a September 27

Sorry I realized I should ask

... Honto no


Gome ... 111 .- I realized that I wanted more prevent, terminate hiriéndote. But the truth is that if I did, was with the sole intention not to make more damage.

112 .- I think that people can quickly forget others when angry. The blind hatred and takes away a little pain, so when I end up with a relationship, I prefer ending up hating. If that relieves more faster, the better.

113 .- Although I admit I like the fact that many people miss the past and may for that longing, losing history repeats itself again and again.

114 .- Since my last two encounters ... I do not know if I like or dislike these situations.

115 .- Some people do not change, I try not to, but not always realize I'm doing.

116 .- I've never liked that people do not tip over to say goodbye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment