Sunday, October 11, 2009

Showering Fire Alarm Towel

difference

Join my little brother trick
Right now, I
as a chocolate on the sly ...


I had written before that I love eating sweets and it will be easy to conclude that I love Halloween * o *.
I always had the impression that when I eat something sweet every bitter tastes of life, just that if you eat sweets desaparecen.Creía my tears have the same taste and not to cry a lot, really, I like to mourn and I do not usually do, but when I get to that point as if it were not able to stop and even get to have the impression that I completely dehydrated. All my Halloween
always something quite special, it's like Christmas ... and may for that reason ... I like both "The Nightmare Before Christmas (The Nightmare Before Christmas).

A sweet

0 comments:

Post a Comment