Friday, November 13, 2009

Will Hair Thicken After Getting It Thinned Out

10 days of Halloween

Today is November 13

born 20 years ago ... just 10 days before I

It's amazing how people can distance themselves, whether temporary or physical distance, it is always sad to think about it ...

The truth is .... that sometimes, no matter how very close that we can be with someone, they always run the risk of being misinterpreted and so we ended up losing that bond that we cherish.

I think perhaps, though I do not like to admit it, I've always been scared by all that I consider friends ... I have to get the simple terror of losing my own and stupid pride. And though I know that I can not change.

... I often wonder if ...

Are my feelings reach you someday? -------------

song? Is "Kataomoi" performed by Chara, is the ending of Kimi ni Todoke my sleeve and how things are going, favorite series (not leave out all the works of Ai Yazawa and Mizu Sahara .... in fact many others)

0 comments:

Post a Comment