Saturday, November 14, 2009

What Is The Drinking Age In Barcelona?

Better late than never

November 14
While still could not get my freedom


117. - Lately, I find it hard to sleep, it can only do so at about four o'clock. The next day I'm not tired, but still, I feel like something is missing.

118 .- With each passing day takes less for my birthday and although I do not want comes, I can not stop talking about that day is coming.

119 .- Another thing I do not want to accept is that I'm avoiding certain people.



120 .- Last week, in the 29 th International Book Fair in Chile, purchase "A cry of love from the center of the Earth" by Kyoichi Katayama (Japan is a best seller to me greatly delighted and moved.) While this week, bought my first manga (read much manga but never bought, I usually download them via the Internet), which was Volume two of "Nana" masterpiece of Ai Yazawa, one of my favorite artists.

Speaking 121 .- favorite artists, whom I also consider my influences are: Ai Yazawa, Sahara Mizu, Shiina Karuho, Maki Usami, Motomi Kyousuke, Tim Burton, Makoto Shinkai ... for mentioning that I like and that every time something comes out Nine of them excited me from the depths of my heart, to the point of smiling constantly. 122 .- MOTOMI
Kyousuke
I must admit that is my new crush, although I have no idea how physically.

123 .- It is what I learned on my birthday, so when the day comes I will have to put a face of surprise, it cost me, because it is something that I really like and that truth I did not expect (the DVD of the Pixar movie: UP).

124 .- Just now I was listening to a melody with violins ... I'd like to meet someone who can play in a professional and only one of these instruments that I like.

125 .- I realize I'm in love with an impossible ideal. I know I ask too much, but after all, dreaming is free.

126 .- In one of my walks, which is often lost in my city, I found an old stately building. However, this was conditioned to function as an apartment complex ... I could not help it and enter it. I uploaded some floors, until I noticed the echo produced for my own footsteps, and finish it scared me out as fast as I could from there, yet, I really liked.

127 .- The other day, while walking and saw the sky, a big man, tattooed handed me a business card belonging to the nearest tattoo. The fact that among all the people walking next to me, the guy just handed me the card to me, made me wonder if I looked like someone like that (however, do not complain, since one of my desire is to get a tattoo).

128 .- I think the simplest details of the world are the ones I make you smile

0 comments:

Post a Comment