Monday, November 2, 2009

Can You Close Your Eyes In A Tanning Bed

turn ...

" - and if you fall again?
-me and would rise again ... and again ... and again ... until they fall over , that would "


really could do? ... when I think about the times you can whack it could have been avoided by sheer treachery ... and I did not, I think if it really was worth it ... I can not quantify my own defeats and victories, I think it would be a bit egotistical if I did ... but it would be very useful to be able to do so without guilt ...
I'm feeling the scrape that is to be, which was not yet, but is approaching ... I have a sneaking suspicion that it is easier to avoid some of the scar left me, but I have the certainty of knowing if I really want to avoid ...

is assumed that at some point ...
'm going to stop falling ...
NO?

Safe Creative #1011277949762

0 comments:

Post a Comment