Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Install Hidden Car Antenna

U.S. ... ...

If we take out a picture, sure it would not be like this ... not have these colors ... we would not be thus harmless, or at least I'm sure it would not be ... although I have a vague but accurate impression that my gesture would be the same, perhaps because I know a lot more than you and I would like for you ...
And you ... you'd be just as far and fuzzy ... able, further and more diffuse, it is almost impossible to approach me ... I can not find, or in ways for which there is, for what is not ...

And I feel, that increasingly blurs the picture ... the colors are becoming less clear ... that these further and further away ... and that I do not do anything to reach you ...

Because I'm tired, that's impossible to sneak up on me fingers, when most are down to earth ...


Safe Creative #0912085077931

0 comments:

Post a Comment