Friday, April 17, 2009

Can You Wear Ugg Moccasins With Shorts In Summer

learn

I lose and I want to find
I want to be neither here nor there
I can choose and I choose not to
I can choose not to suffer and

Sereno and slow way through the clouds surrounding me
sensations never experienced before
all know what
and I'm glad, because it is long way to go ...

be able to reason ...
without thinking about others
be able to imagine ...
and not creating anything
have the ability to dream ...
and not meet any be

ability to love without surrender the world!

No flaws or virtues
us when we are born
the greatest asset of our life
which is the continued growth
to trace and seed.

is in our desire to be more
get or have even more, if possible
what our senses give us

and are nothing more than stones in a way
that if we raise look
we see that all

We are not alone, but we feel
and simply confuses the mind dictates
and imprison us without acknowledging the excuse

There is much to learn
and there is time for everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment