Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Chinese Crested Powderpuff Edmonton

U

much it hurts a farewell? ... How long will it take to close the wound that is generated? ... How long it takes to forget who was it?. ..
And if there's farewell? ... It hurts more or less pain? ... One heals faster or slower? ... No are dismissed because they were never encounters anything? ... no, it should not be that ... if it did not hurt ... it happens that the losses are not quantified in parallel between people .. .

Today I thought of you ... so I created misunderstandings pile ... I guess it always happens the feelings Desencontro ... VOS
I remembered because of Him, to have this damn capacity fatalizar my reality, to lower my entropy, to get me feel like I do not feel ... a few words with a gesture, with an icy look .. .
I remembered that there was no parting between us ... when you said that there would be no goodbyes ... I thought you told me one day that I should not expect anything from you, but I always had it clear he expected sadness ...
I remembered what we share and what not ... the pieces of our conversations ... the more I hurt, like you wanted me to ache all the alcohol ... who knew there in the middle ...
I remembered everything I tried to show that he was there for you ... all the times that I told you ... for all the effort I put in be ...
I remembered the day I read something I had written and began to mourn and you call me ... almost immediately ... and talk ... and then I kept crying, because I knew I had only illusions ... remembered everything I cried at that time without knowing the reasons ...
I remembered your damn phone number ... all that we spent on phone in those days ... our conversations completely meaningless at times unthinkable ... in your voice on the phone, which sounded infinitely sissy but he expected to hear every day ...
I remembered the round ... the words of my friends about my safety ... to argue that I knew we were not going to anywhere but that just want that ...
I remembered how good I lied to justify ... to justify yourself ... to justify ...

VOS I remembered today ... because of him, which is who are supposed to help ... but fails ... HE, which seems to go to realize that for me, being on the end opposite to yours, it seems enough to hate with the same fervor that to do for you ... VOS
I remembered ... and concluded that we had a farewell because we had from the beginning endless goodbyes ... because you failed with the two, because for me it was not allowed ... you failed as he does now, He knows the difference, you can not afford a trip without a goodbye ...



Safe Creative #0904303167470

0 comments:

Post a Comment