Monday, July 7, 2008

Roller Blades Feet Pain

choice aspire ...

As long listening to the voices around me. While still walking forward, (even backwards, it will be because I left something important). While the world keeps turning. As long as their feet in the clouds and my heart is free. As I have strength to cry, laugh, jump, mourn. While you follow here. While my stay. As long as action and less theory. While still accepting help. While recognizing that the genius, the extraordinary and most powerful beings of this world you are. As long as correcting mistakes and be stronger, to be weak when necessary.

While waiting the subway ... continue breathing. That

constant exercise and mostly not conscious. Such as mechanical ability, but so necessary for all.

deep breath ... exhale slowly ... very slowly ... mind, to be aware of here from now.

Exit stage with the certainty that it will happen, will be extraordinary.

I'm ready. I will convey my message clearly, with the required authoring.

And I realized around me and all the sensations, in just a split second glimpse ... and I'm not here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment