Saturday, November 27, 2010

Does Safeway Make A Doll Cake?

today, I'm Creep ...


Always seek what is different ... be different from the rest ... I stubbornly that happen ...
I really appreciated and all that was in my power to achieve my goal I did win ...
I look so different now than in the mirror hurts ... it hurts in the eyes of others ... it hurts both day and night ... pain in company and in solitude ...
condition me to choose what is difficult, more complicated ...
for all my losses raised altars to visit when the shadows clouding my surroundings ... I treasure all my disagreements
to take refuge in them, became the "anchor" my THEM ...
Cauntifiqué all my feelings and emotions so hard that my tears turned petty and covered with tar muscle center of my chest ... to be "less vulnerable" to other, more "antihuman" myself ...
I unfolded in all THEM accompany me now, with the desire that if something is already "broken" is almost impossible to keep breaking ...

And I was wrong I was wrong ... infinitely ...

I keep breaking ...

lost the ability to quantify what is really needed and my eyes are full of tears at times, me and my feelings betray if his guard down ... the pitch is falling ...

The old disagreements are attached to the new to drag when they feel like ...

My altars are in ruins, abandoning much as my tale ...

And at times I HATE


being so fucking


DIFFERENT ...

Safe Creative #1011277949571

0 comments:

Post a Comment