Thursday, November 11, 2010

Davids Cornflower Blue Dresses

me & Myself & my other self ...

NADA If this hurts so much, I do not remember how duelene my ALL ...
Because the homeless are no longer passengers ... because the disappointments are deepening ... because I did not choose to be on this Across the street ... because my comings and goings are as consistent as I bit and I complement ...
I never want to go through what hurts ALL ... because my they are not prepared for that so soon ... is infatuated when everything is over, if not completed to quantify what we took the last storm ... retain (and I hope it continues going) the illusion that they are just as whole, you do not notice the scars, that the penalties are washed with rain water and dried on a clear day ... if you do not retain some of them, I'm sure my parts are not arming could continue even with my little desire ...
I'm full of new ideas, dreams, of desire ... and yet also the sadness overwhelm me, the disagreements, disappointments ... I'm tired of looking in the mirror to the same deluded with more gray, less chimeras, abandoned by her fairy ... that reflection cancino an obligation to be less than it really is, to better match what you can not show the other ...
Someone told me that the world is divided into ideological and Idealist ... ideologues tend to be alone and feel infinitely sad ... accompanying idealists, they share something between them, have pairs, but living someone else's ideas ... the saddest part of the analogy is that you can not choose which side you want to be and realizes, only if it can do stand alone ...

Safe Creative #1011277949694

0 comments:

Post a Comment