Friday, September 3, 2010

Wrap Around Headrest Power Chair

expansionist ideas Misantropía Series: Vicious Rumors

And it seems that today everyone hates each other. Friend against friend and brother against brother.
funny thing about this is that it is predictable. Virtually no one tribe is where social hypocrisy, deceit and rumors are not evident in all sides (though perhaps the Jesuits ....).
for once not talking about me, I speak of all the states that I present in tuenti, facebook, netlog and other social circles. So .... What drives people to spread rumors?


I've always wondered and now I will put that I think are the reasons in order of how I think of:
  • Hate: "The first casualty in a war is always the truth, "said This Aeschylus (if I'm wrong, Correct my, please). Sometimes the visceral hatred leads to the creation of antisocial lies that allow the perfect flow of our inner hatred. I hate, that you defamed.
  • Envy: "If envy was ringworm, few mangy would" The popular saying puts it, we all have people envy. Whether by their possessions, their membership in social clubs or way to be all covet what we want and do not have. Knowing this, lampooned and annoy people with our jokes after downplaying our envy.
  • Disinformation: "Why find out about things when I can invent" Curiously, the journalist said this was correct full sentence. Most people who suffer from social grudges often due to this section because almost nobody cares enough to try things they discover. Few things would have settled for simply ask before broadcast.
  • Effect "Snowball" "A lie is like a snowball, the longer wheel, the larger it becomes" of Luther. This theory expose a fact: when we have something and people overdo it gradually to transform snowballed into a huge avalanche.
insurance These and some more that I left in the ink found in which to me are the major reasons for the fallacy. In those characters who survive through the existence of rumors just give you two choices: Ignoradles or convert these lies in truth. And believe me, many times to know the face that stays with people when you tell them it's true what they say about you is very satisfying.


─ "Beware the wrath of the Norsemen and the comments of Facebook"

0 comments:

Post a Comment