Saturday, September 18, 2010

Masterbation For Esbians

5 centimeters per second sleeve adapted for

It has become common to talk constantly about Makoto Shinkai, but simply .... I love him. Maybe I should make this blog dedicated only to him, hahaha.

was reading one of my beloved chapters of the manga: "My Girl," Mizu Sahara (one of my favorite mangaka, perhaps the one I like) ... in that, while searching I found out more chapters the drama is already done (here is the link where I found: http://shunek.com/ddmu-my-girl-subs-espanol/comment-page-1 # comment-195 )


To my great and pleasant surprise, end up doing this picture, as there was no where appeared at the same time the real version with the animated.

But how do you connect with Makoto Shinkai Sahara Mizu? ... turns out she was in charge of adapting the manga two Shinkai's work so far I've only found one (Hoshi no Koe: Voices of a Distant Star).

Thus, between link and link, I learned the great news, 5 Centimeters per Second is being made into a manga, this time, is in charge of Yukiko Seike (does not sound, so it must be reported). I just learned, but still I was a little disappointed, I would have loved to Mizu Sahara further adjustments, I wonder why they done it.
The serialized adaptation has started from June, edition of the magazine: Monthly publisher Kodansha Afternoon, therefore, has already left the first chapter and so far only been able to find this image.

"When I started writing messages you never sent?

How fast should I live to see you again?

After graduating from elementary school, Tono Takaki and Shinohara Akari went their separate ways despite what they felt about each other. All that passed between them was time. One day, amidst a snowstorm, Takaki finally went to see Akari ... "

And there's the synopsis that have given the manga, with that I feel more satisfied as they have used one of my favorite quotes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment