Thursday, December 17, 2009

Watch Brazilian Soaps Online

... Our Happy Hours

I am a huge fan of Nana (Ai Yazawa), I am always amazed at his words and I felt very identified with her.

The video (made by me)
in parts, by tantrum of my video editor,
stayed Dopey, but at least the most important things
themselves heard.

Little confidence

Distances

the one that another reason (which is not worth going into details) I started to walk away from many people you want. I put my hands to fire someone and now I feel betrayed. Not that I regret, in fact, nunca me arrepiento de las cosas que hago, es… simplemente, que ahora que ella ha sido capaz de volver con aquellos de los que yo me aleje, siento que me he quedado atrás y mi orgullo no me permite volver.

Creo que uno de mis defectos es NO poder olvidar las cosas, no puedo fingir que nada ha pasado y recuperar los lazos rotos. Soy muy orgullosa y me cuesta perdonar.
Para mi buena suerte, grandes personas se han mantenido a mi lado, sin intereses externos, mentiras o falsas miradas, sólo se mantienen ahí y son capaces de sonreír y hacerme sonreír.

Muchos me reprocharon mi felicidad y lo hicieron aun más cuando me aleje de ellos y me mantenía igual, si no fueron capaces de decirme las cosas in the face, so I think I had one bit of esteem, there is no point wanting to stay by his side ... Is it perhaps that people idealize much?

"... but it all falls to me too ... why not tell me anything?," So as I am?, "So little confidence I deserve?"

If I can keep smiling is for those who whether it is worth preserving. Well, sometimes the most unlikely places comes a light, a guardian angel who arrives without warning and we're happy life. Today I can proudly say that this year I have met many angels and I plan to keep with me all the time possible.

are many people to thank them for not letting me miss, for having sought and have lighted my way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment