Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Nationals Cheer Jacket




(video made by me)

is assumed that as human beings we should differentiate the good from the memory malo.Desde we have talked to us about the eternal struggle between angels and demons. Personally, I believe that demons are invading our realidad.Cada time I see the news I wonder how people can get to commit suicide. How is it that murderers and rapists will not take the punishment they deserve, while a person who defended his family is targeted by the company.A company people struggling against the pain of losing, a son, daughter, brother or sister, or even a parent, are not allowed to take justice own hands, and that at some point must learn to give forgiveness. But someone who is blinded by grief, it is impossible to consider that posibilidad.El other day I read a book where one of the characters believed that death was the salvation of a world full of cruelty. Is it that we all go away to regain the purity of the world? --------------------------------

Our Happy Hours is a manga written by one of my favorite authors, Sahara Mizu, which undoubtedly is one of the most beautiful and sad stories I have read in my life. I really recommend it. --------------------------------

Our Happy Hours
Mizu Sahara


"I have something I do not want to lose ..."

"So much so, that these terrible thoughts have grown ...".


In the past, a man who killed three people indiscriminately. In the past, a woman who attempted suicide on three occasions. Two people who were forced to exchange glances and words in strict visiting hours: Thursdays at 10 am. " However, shortly after both came to harbor a sincere hope in the depths of their hearts. "I want to live ...". A touching love story that will touch your heart.

You can download it athttp: / / elblogdecloud.blogspot.com/2009/11/nuestras-horas-felices-tomo-unico.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment