Friday, February 11, 2011

Ovaries Hurt When I Sneeze And Laugh

this is ...



This started as a distraction ... knew be the corner where he could think out loud about "IT" ... could recap the things that had happened ... could mourn with letters, because they were not allowed the tears ... He does not deserve them, never did anything to deserve it ... had not built anything and had taken lots of pieces that were just mine ... He, who never ceases to make me feel infinitely broken even after leaving the scene long ago ...

knew to be the place where the coteideanidades such that one is indebted, were placed portraits and drawings with words, because they deserve a place in which they note their existence, at least for those who are part of them .. .

is the place which has always been my fairies are hidden, revealed, they have shown so far that I and so many around that are so many others ... how difficult it is to maintain an illusion caged so they do not lose, and how hard it is to feed slack that's what they are based ...

is the corner where my devilishly drown ... where my witches go to wreak havoc there ... which tend to be more hostage to my words, but at least stop using that would not let me say, those that do not let go of my mouth ...

do not know what place is TODAY ... disappointments were supposed to hand the witches, but I do not see any around ... was quite convinced of the winding which are some of the roads "aningunaparte" I love drinking, but everything is smooth in this and break the monotony of Lights "return" ... inviting me back ... each more or less infinite space ... making me feel stupid when I see them, because later might not be another ... outputs may be spaced as to wean me see ...

may leave whenever


and
can not ...

Safe Creative #1102198535278

0 comments:

Post a Comment