Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Breakthrough Chicken Pox Images

my harpy


hate my cross and mislead them, you have to think about everything that was not, nor will ...
I hate to personify my confusion, my contradictions ... makes me feel infinitely susceptible to tod @ sl @ s otr @ s. .. I hate being so predictable
myself, so unwise as to allow me to escape me at times emotion and show me helpless against the rest ... I hate
days ESA idea haunts me before I woke up ... sneaks into my dreams crawling of the most stupid of my subconscious ...
loathe that my efforts are exhausted by lack of enthusiasm, because it seems to be nothing in the eyes of tod @ s, something better than THIS BE ...
drain I hate that day with the impression that part of what's really worth what it should have found about this ... in 25 years not yet learned to find things not looking ...
hate the idea of \u200b\u200bbeing so broken, my eyes are almost dry, my feelings are alternating, my emotions have the Fog which is not never gonna be good ...
I hate that my trips are much less than my lap, because lately I'm just where I do not want to be ... although I do not move ...
I hate my loneliness, even if you know you hate me if you do not have ... they're so part of me from who know when, if the erase, would be like erasing myself ... Maybe my

Fairy is not coming back ... Perhaps a
Witch now ensure that I have left ...
Maybe you're right and I'm closer to being a Harpy
a simple alpha , he learned nothing so far ...

Safe Creative #1011277949717

0 comments:

Post a Comment