Sunday, June 27, 2010

Ring Worm On Testical

... EMBRUJO !!...


I found! .. This was the corner of the world where there used to enter more than those whom I approached or left the paratroopers revealed that like me, looking at the words of others that reflect softer than itself that gives us the mirror sometimes ...
long ago that all my them but still conflicted, are more placated to the routine that touches us ... long time no write, perhaps because none of the sorrows and joys of the last times I thought it should be "bellonging" as usual ...
But I found ... who knows how many clicks they brought up here, who knows where ... the thing is that Molly and her mole of Lithium (http://mol-li.blogspot.com/) ended up landing on here ... and I came to find out just today ... and that gave me battery to hook ... maybe it's time to finish what I have half-written ... re-launch the strawberry, the book of madness, that for a couple of months I was sleeping ...
in the tiny pocket of my
dirty bag ... =)


Safe Creative #1006276686886

0 comments:

Post a Comment