Friday, July 31, 2009

Noise Suppressure In Car

U. ..

Because I feel that your steps left traces neither wind nor time will be able to erase ...
I know that your scars are part of my story, but may not be ... but they are ... will be known as design cursed, or blessed, or without qualification ...
For all your defeats, those that will also underpin underpin other ... they were tattooing at a time in my memory ... as well as your victories and ties that are no less, minimize my fears, my hopes and dreams they hold and keep lamps burning for more than 25 watts of you imagine ... Today
disappointments are half ... from my place of spectator you quantifiers, if the anxiety generated by this row does not let you do with the accuracy they deserve ... From here
down, a little higher than some time ago, but only a little above, my eyes are seeing the same thing ... my vision is clarified with the days ...
Because your words and your gray hair, your actions and decisions, are responsible for this monster that beats ... each day is more alive and stronger bid for eating without cutlery and the world convidarte to get the best pieces ... because I love poet ... and so I know you ...

Safe Creative #1011277949779

0 comments:

Post a Comment