Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I Have Itchy Red Bumps On My Sack

hello ...

"... at if I have to live" ... I said that L When I asked him how he had been thinking all day ...
When I told him I thought he was playing, stuck with me as we usually do when we can afford to waste time together in windows computer programs ... windows share since we have 15 years or so ... those who knew how to make us complicit in our 'best miseries ", because who better than someone who is far to share those things that are infinite shame? ...
with that comment I left a couple of days ... he said he felt that if she died at that moment in the place it was, nobody would realize ...
I share many of my fears with him, many of their questions, many of their feelings towards others from my "generic" place ... I do not share that kind of thinking .. maybe I am too selfish to know that I care ...
pains me to see that we are so vulnerable to ourselves as we would not be to anyone ... we think so as to generate such deep wounds heal only partially ...
do you answer that? ... What do you tell a friend who thinks that? ... Or someone you know ... that we label tags to those around us are irrelevant for these things ...
I do not know words to convey a hug ... one of those you up off the floor to show that someone sees you, you are seeing who is there to share his desire if yours are not available to infect you that you can be more ...
I searched and searched for words the other day ... I tried to invent phrases that he could share with me if I'd hate to parameterize them to me or said no, before you share it ... my only response was a sincere but I think that gap: "In my mind I read you and your silence can be heard from here" ...




Safe Creative #0905133609390

0 comments:

Post a Comment