Thursday, May 1, 2008

Chest Pain Metallic Taste

Makoto Shinkai, the independent anime

Holas!, The greeting from afar (hate that word, do not know why I use), as I have I mentioned, one of my latest obsessions is the anime and manga The truth is that I had always liked Japanese cartoons, I remember as a kid would say ... "I will cartoonist monkeys" ... it is incredible for all stages and dreams that we, and then forget and discard ... I will say that I am a person with the worst memory of all, I am very forgetful, especially when it comes to matters of my life, but hey, that's not what this entry, so proceed ...

Even before they had spoken of Makoto Shinkai, but now remembered as descrubrí ... was looking for my personal brand (one of the first jobs I did in the race ) ... anyway ... now I've started to see some more of this remarkable artist and every time I like.

I left with the short attach them here:

"She and her cat

-Other worlds

Although the techniques are somewhat basic, we must remember that this artist is" independent " as he prepares alone all his work, I'd say the only thing it would not the music, which makes it one of his friends, "Tenmon", so it would be a big difference, the latter emphasized his solo piano for 5 centimeters per second (END THEME) I think it was his music with the images of the trailer that caught my eye ... no doubt are a perfect complement.

important thing is that each of the stories Shinkai, for short they are, remain a great content, especially when it comes to their characters, I like that these are complex and demonstrate the true essence of life. .. things are not easy, the long distance and time separate us from there ... I think I felt more identify with him, but I will explain in the next post ...

I saw his first movie, which took him to the recognition of other independent media in this release can be seen two major features of the author that it is in all his other works, these are: distance love, that ... in some ways with the passage of the stories happens to become an impossible love and text messaging cell phones ... certainly deserves a big applause, the work is quite well made and not everyone does something well, just stay with me a little taste, I wanted to know what was wrong with the character on earth (leading man).

I think the "first look" or, rather, the first impression he gave me when I saw the trailer Shinkai than 5 centimeters, based on his great talent in the visual, in certain scenes, it was like the characters only maintained the features of a cartoon and that landscapes come to be very realistic, as I read on another blog (which encouraged me to continue the work by this author) work by Makoto Shinkai is "art in motion." To be honest to re-read what I wrote recently came to my mind a scene from "Spirited Away" (when Chihiro and Haku are among the flowers)


light poles, streets that do not walk anyone and only see the sunset, streets filled with people who do not look at each other, railroad tracks, trains ("metro" to me), cellular, prospective, philosophies of life, characters suffer but that still retain the hope despite all, sweet and deep tones of voice-overs, promises not You can get to meet, loneliness, friendship, love, long distance, impossible love, love in time, first love, unrequited love, schools, studios, stages of life, loss of faith in the promises and landing reality, distance ... a great and perfect soundtrack in which the protagonist is the piano, in fact, I remember a bit of "Amelie" (and his talented composer Yann Tiersen) ... all these elements often appear to prominence in his works, but nevertheless repeated at any time seem somehow makes them blend in with their stories, I would say that everything above is part of his signature and personal branding ... ..


Hoshi no Koe (Voices of a star distant)

Kumo no Muko , Yakusoku no Basho (Beyond the clouds, the promised place)

Byōsoku Go Senchimētoru (5 Centimeters per Second)

As far as I know, are the three films or at least, are the most important, I have seen the first and third, second and discharge, I just need to see it ...

With that I completed , many greetings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment