Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Street Legal Dune Buggy Headlight

sorry

A friend wrote: "... what can I ara me stronger ..." that great phrase.
The truth is that difficulties in life and show you that you must face them firmly, hold the hurricane, and move on.
But there are some that will completely dismantled, and on those occasions is when but we can leverage the synergy that produces the centrifugal effect to the ground, to stand up more strongly. With unequivocal expression on his face that says, I've passed, I've been here before and I will not ever happen like that before, will be different, be even worse but never equal, because I'm different, because I am stronger , because I've changed.

(What a word is "change", I think one of the defining characteristics humanity's most fundamental and the most amazing in all its spectrum)

Obviously not talking about physical strength, but is a mental case is even more powerful? Is it not the sentimental?

Undoubtedly, in my opinion, not only are body, mind and soul, even energy, as shown in previous words, and should generate even the most mundane activities in which we choose as time off in which we must dedicate ourselves.

Difficulties are opportunities for improvement, which gives us life to grow, to learn, and learn from ourselves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment